alking about Valentines Week, Chocolate Day is one among these eight special days and falls on 9th of February, each year. It is the day, when you give chocolate to everyone who is special to you. It is also a day to have fun by gifting chocolates and making your relation as sweet as it. The entire week is filled with days to enhance your love and lead you to a romantic and beautiful Valentine’s Day by the end of it. As it is obvious by the name, on Chocolate Day is one such occasion when you can shower your warmth and proposes your love to them. While talking about enhancing love, there can be nothing better than chocolates. Those melting moments spent with your lover, in the company of chocolates, will surely tantalize your senses and will be just strikingly magnificent and arresting.
February 14th is the most romantic day of the year, so it will not be unjustified to say that even the sternest people can’t help falling in love on this day. On chocolate Day, shower your beloved with all the lovely chocolates that she likes. From hearts to Hershey’s Kisses don’t hesitate when it’s Valentine’s Day.
Celebrate your Chocolate Day with great style by sending box of chocolates, romantic quotes and Chocolate Day SMS to make your beloved feel special and wanted.
Chocolate Day Gift Ideas
- Chocolates bouquet
- Chocolate gift basket
- Chocolate home spray
- Chocolate fragrance
- Chocolate spa gift basket
- Chocolate scented candles
- Chocolate cake
- Chocolate brownies and cookies
- Fruit & chocolate fondue
Chocolate Day SMS Collection
This is a chocolate message,
For a dairy milk person,
From a five star friend,
For a melody reason,
And a kitkat time,
On a munch day,
In a perk mood to say,
Happy Chocolate Day..
If you are a chocolate you are the sweetest…
If you are a chocolate you are the sweetest,
If you are a Teddy Bear you are the most huggable,
If you are a Star you are the Brightest,
And, Since u r my “FRIEND” u r the “BEST”!!
Each chocolate is like a portion of life…
Life is like a chocolate box,
Each chocolate is like a portion of life,
Some are crunchy, some r nutty,
Some r soft, but all r DELICIOUS.
Today is chocolate day….
Today is chocolate day,
Dairy milk 4 love,
Perk for friends,
Kit Kat for best friends,
Polo for hatred,
And mentos for cool persons,
what do you choose 4 me,
Reply is must….
Quotes for Chocolate Day
- “What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.” – Katherine Hepburn
- “There’s nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.” – Fernando Pessoa
- “The superiority of chocolate, both for health and nourishment, will soon give it the same preference over tea and coffee in America which it has in Spain.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “I never met a chocolate I didn’t like.” – Deanna Troi, Star Trek: The Next Generation
- “My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M’s and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.” – Dave Barry
- “Caramels are only a fad. Chocolate is a permanent thing.” – Milton Snavely Hershey
- “Chocolate is a perfect food, as wholesome as it is delicious, a beneficent restorer of exhausted power. It is the best friend of those engaged in literary pursuits.” – Baron Justus von Liebig
- “You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar.” – George Carlin
- “If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?” – Marquise de Sévigné
- “Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies.” – John Q. Tullius
- “My favorite thing in the world is a box of fine European chocolates which is, for sure, better than anything else.” – Alicia Silverstone
- “Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.” – Anonymous