Browse the list of New Year wishes for friends and surprise your friends as the clock bells at 12 in the night. New Year is the day to make resolutions and welcome the year with new desires and wishes in heart. Celebrate this year with your friends and make them part of your happiness and merriment. Friends are best relation you can have as you can share all your views and thinking with them and New Year wishes for friends consists of same feelings of fun and excitement. When you wish New Year to your elder ones and family members, formal words of wishes are included but New Year wishes for friends has no relation with formalities.
New Year wishes for friends are listed below to make your new year more exciting and enthralling. You can personalize these wishes by adding your own words at the end or the start to make them more interesting for your friends.
Personalized messages and wishes are more admired by friends but many of us are real bad in writing, so these New Year wishes for friends can help you to make a New Year message for your friends in the most creative way.
Best Happy New Year Wishes For Friends
- May the year ahead bring you good luck, fortune, success and lots of love, Happy New Year to you and your loved ones
- May this new year, bring in loads of joy and fun in your life. I wish you a very sweet and warm New Year, and pray to God to bless to with his love, care and support. May you achieve big feats this year.
- Little keys open big locks, Simple words reflect great thoughts, your smile can cure heart blocks, So keep on smiling it rocks. Happy New Year 2013
- You know God arrange for you, 12 Months of Love, 52 Weeks Non Stop Fun, & 365 days of Happiness. So when you Mixed them all, You will found a Very Happy Year! & I think it’s 2013 My Dear
- My wishes for you, great start for Jan, Love for Feb, peace for March, No worries for April, fun for May, Joy for June to Nov, happiness for Dec.
- With all the Rose’s Perfume & with all the lights in the world & with all the children’s Smiles…I Wish U that your all dreams comes True..*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013*
- On the road to success, the rule is, always to look ahead. May you reach your destination. May your journey be wonderful. Happy New Year.
- I wish this year has lesser disasters, lesser hate, lesser accidents and loads of love. Happy New Year.
- Let go of the past behind you. Right ahead, lies a new beginning. Make it a memorable experience. Happy New Year
- Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every new year, comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all the hurdles you face. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead. God bless you.
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow Wish you lots of love joy and happiness. Happy New Year
- When you are happy, smile and celebrate; but when you’re sad, again celebrate to bring a smile to others. Happy New Year.
- Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you, that with every year you touch all your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year.
- Let go of the past behind you. Right ahead, lies a new beginning. Make it a memorable experience. Happy New Year.
- I want to wish you such a happy, healthy, and rewarding New Year! I hope it’s one in which you’ll always remember how important you are to me.
- Just As A New Bloom Spreads, Fragrance And Freshness Around… May The New Year Add A New Beauty And Freshness Into Your Life.
- While entering on another year Our seers on thee we cast Be ching aid in days 2 come Which cheered us through da past.
- Oh my Dear, 4get ur Fear, Let all ur Dreams b Clear, Never put Tear, Please Hear, I want 2 tell 1 thing in ur Ear, Wishing u a very “Happy NEW YEAR”
- Hope that you keep smiling every day of the new year that is filled with moments of laughter and joy.
- New Year is just another time to say that I shall cherish our friendship forever. Happy New Year!
- New Year is the ideal time to acknowledge that your friendship has indeed made a difference. Happy New Year!