Birthday quotes are used to send your wishes and blessings to your loved ones in an innovative way. Happy Birthday quotes have density of emotions and feelings which comes when its birthday of your mate or a family member. You just want to give the world to them, all the happiness and success for them. Birthday quotes help you to express your feelings and emotions by writing them on cards and gifts. They add-up the moment of sentiments and emotional touch to your gift.
Birthday quotes also work wonder with people you know at random or are your friends. Who doesn’t like a line or two more than the recommended “Happy Birthday”! It can be common Happy Birthday quotes, but they shall carry a comfort and passion for the person worried. Let us go through some of the best humorous Birthday quotes that you can use.
Birthday quotes can be fun as well. If it’s your buddy’s Birthday use some of the humorous Birthday quotes along with the gift. If your situation is a little cash limited, you create a chocolates Birthday arrangement. Get a lot of lovely Happy Birthday quotes for partners and scribble them in shaded sheets. Add an individual observe to create it a little individual. If you are thinking which wrinkles to choose, let’s go through some of the humorous Birthday quotes below.
21 Best Birthday Quotes
- A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday. -Erma Bombeck
- A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer. -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- A gift, with a kind countenance, is a double present. -Thomas Fuller
- About astrology and palmistry: they are good because they make people vivid and full of possibilities. They are communism at its best. Everybody has a birthday and almost everybody has a palm. -Kurt Vonnegut
- All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.- George Harrison
- Being seventy is not a sin. -Golda Meir
- Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. -Sammy Hagar
- For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier… I put them in the same room and let them fight it out.
- -Steven Wright
- God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. -Voltaire
- Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time. -Doug Coupland
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? -Satchel Paige
- I binge when I’m happy. When everything is going really well, every day is like I’m at a birthday party. -Kirstie Alley
- I crashed my boyfriend’s birthday when I was 12 years old. He didn’t invite me and so I showed up. -Isla Fisher
- I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You’re young enough to get away with things, but you’re old enough, too. -Liv Tyler
- I do like to shock and surprise people. When it’s all in good fun, of course. -Ruth Warrick
- I had a birthday one night on a farm we were shooting on. I walked into the tent, and there were 150 people waiting for me, all wearing masks of my face. -Stephen Hopkins
- I hate birthdays. -Zane Grey
- I often buy myself presents. Sometimes I will spend $100,000 in one day in a posh boutique. -Celine Dion
- I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn’t see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music. -Barry White
- I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing ‘Happy Birthday.’ -Steven Wright