Christmas quotes describe the feelings and emotions about the most special occasion of the year Christmas. Quotes always keep a special message inside them and that is to inspire people and let them think out of the way. Christmas quotes have the same depth of meaning which confides the reason of celebration and inspires people to believe in god. Christmas quotes elaborate the meaning of Christmas and help you to celebrate it in better ways. This Christmas, add a special touch to your Christmas cards with these wonderful Christmas card quotes. Write the most appropriate quote on it, and your greeting card will stand out in a pile of other Christmas cards.
Find the best Christmas quotes and make this enchanting and make this enchanting and cherishing for you and your near and dear ones. Select a Christmas quotes which best suit to your relation and express your emotions in best possible ways.
The list of best 25 Christmas quotes are given below to help you to choose the best quote to send to your partner or friend.
Best 25 Christmas Quotes
- It is not even the beginning of Christmas unless it is Christmas in the heart.
- There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
- The earth has grown old with its burden of care But at Christmas it always is young, The heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair And its soul full of music breaks the air, When the song of angels is sung.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
- Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away.
- For the spirit of Christmas fulfils the greatest hunger of mankind.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.
- Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart… filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever.
- It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes or bags!”… Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! “Maybe Christmas,” he thought, “doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
- A Christmas gambol oft could cheer, The poor man’s heart through half the year.
- Only in souls the Christ is brought to birth, And there He lives and dies.
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick — even when you’re home.
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
- Don’t be surprised if a BIG fat red man comes down your chimney and puts you in a black sack… I told Santa I want you for Christmas.
- Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
- “I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.”
- May the grace of Our Mighty Father be with you all during this eve of Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year. God Loves You.
- When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things – not the great occasions – give off the greatest glow of happiness.”