Marriage Quotes are worthwhile when you feel that the initial sparks of your marriage is fading away. Like any other relation it does have ups and downs in life but the bonding should be so very firm that no troubles on this earth should have the power to ruin it. There are days when you just need to hold on and ride the waves. The day when both of you need to understand the circumstances and stand by each other’s side throughout the tough phase. Constant trust and passion should be kept building on to fight back the troubled hours bravely.
If you are looking forward for drawing inspirations into your married life then read through the marriage quotes provided here. Marriage quotes are perfect to display the feelings of married person, their love, alacrity of marriage and the foibles of each partner in the relation. They will provide you with the best motivation to drive away negativity from your marital life and to carry it on to the next level. Here are few famous marriage quotes to lead in a passionate and happy married life.
21 Famous Marriage Quotes
- Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.
- A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
- A dress that zips up the back will bring a husband and wife together.
- I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- “It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.”
- The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing – and then marry him.”
- To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
- I have always considered marriage as the most interesting event of one’s life, the foundation of happiness or misery.
- Wives are young men’s mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men’s nurses.
- Let men tremble to win the hand of woman, unless they win along with it the utmost passion of her heart.
- A man doesn’t know what happiness is until he’s married. By then it’s too late.
- Marriage, n. The state or condition of a community consisting of a master, a mistress and two slaves, making in all, two
- I always compare marriage to communism. They’re both institutions that don’t conform to human nature, so you’re going to end up with lying and hypocrisy.
- When a man marries a woman, they become one–the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
- Courtship to marriage, as a very witty prologue to a very dull Play
- Though women are angels, yet wedlock’s the devil.
- Men marry because they are tired; women because they are curious. Both are disappointed.
- To avoid mistakes and regrets, always consult your wife before engaging in a flirtation
- The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
- The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds – they mature slowly