One might think that love itself is a great source of inspiration, then what significance the inspirational sayings about love hold in one’s life. Well there is no denial that love is a divine feeling and a platonic experience. Being in love often makes people feel on the ninth cloud or on the top of the world. An individual in love rides a different wave altogether. The embrace of love is such that it makes one energetic, ecstatic and elated. But like every rose comes with thorns, love also sometimes can give you pain, knowingly or unknowingly. It can inflict some damage to your happiness if things do not go well with your other half. As such some inspirational sayings about love can help you in motivating yourself.
People often face the devastation or the disappointment in love. And in that state of mind they look for a little ‘lift me up’ source. At that stage, inspirational love sayings can help a person sail through the after effects of a break up or relationship stress. The inspirational sayings are of ample help in infusing positivity in your life.
Read through our assorted collection of inspirational love sayings and regain that sparkling and greatly enthused spirit back. The thoughtful motivational sayings will surely boost your confidence and reinstate your faith in the power and value of love.
Inspirational Sayings about Love
- It’s not hard to find someone who tells you they love you, it’s hard to find someone who actually means it.
- You can talk with someone for years, every day, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever…. connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.
- Don’t marry a rich man. Marry a good man. He will spend his life trying to keep you happy. No rich man can buy that!
- Everyone says that loves hurts, but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love but reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.
- They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you lose like a wildfire and you can’t stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that’s a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!
- Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it ― Rumi
- Maybe we shouldn’t be looking for love. Maybe we should be looking for a person. Because maybe you can find love in a person, but not have that person. So if you look for love, what you will find is love. But if you want to belong to someone, and you want someone to belong to you, you should look for a person.
- Love is never finding a hand that perfectly fits yours. It is finding the one who is willing to hold your hands no matter how unfit it may be.
- We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don’t even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It’s time to put an end to this. It’s time for us to let ourselves be loved.
- Love is not some kind of a game, it is special and should be taken care of because it’s the only thing that accepts you for who you are.
- Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- Someday someone will walk into your life and will make you realise why it never worked out with anyone else.