You are in love and that was the best time of your life and now you are apart from your partner and the ache in heart is more than anything. The pain is so bad and you want to express this pain to your love and make him/her feel your emptiness in magical words. The Missing You Sayings may help you to get back your love in life again.
When you are alone and missing your special one then nothing seems beautiful and interesting but Missing You Sayings can touch heart as they persuade the same feelings as your heart is aching with. The writers has expressed the immense pain of emptiness without your love in life and has showed you the way to express your emotions to the one you love in such convincing power to melt their heart and make them return in your life.
Use Missing You Sayings in love notes, love letters and mails to say that you still in love with your mate and your hearts ache without them.
- I miss your love I miss your touch, But I’m feeling you every day.
- The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
- Although we’ve come to the end of the road, still I can’t let you go, it’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you.
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
- I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.
- It is loneliness that makes the loudest noise. This is true of men as of dogs.
- If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.
- You know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears.
- Sometimes i get this urge to talk to you, and then i remember you’re a different person now, it’s just sad because i miss you… Alot.
- If u wanna know how much i miss u, Try to catch rain drops, The ones u catch is how much u miss me, And the other u miss is how much i miss.
- Your absence has gone through me, Like thread through a needle, Everything I do is stitched with its color
- Within you I lose myself… Without you I find myself, Wanting to be lost again
- Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
- How like a winter hath my absence been, From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!, What freezing’s have I felt, what dark days seen! What old December’s bareness everywhere!
- I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I realized that it was my, Heart telling me that I miss you