February 14th, the most romantic day has many Valentine’s Day craft ideas to make your day a cherishing memory. Valentine’s crafts are used to gift to your valentine as a small gift, a token of love and an expressive gift which says “You are special” in its own way. Hand-made crafts are an instant hit when it comes to gifts-they not only are beautiful but also appreciated more because of the effort put into creating them. With your beautiful creation of Valentine’s crafts, you can make your valentines’ Day a day of most romantic date and a pleasant gift.
Valentine’s Day craft ideas are related to any gift idea which you have in your mind to pamper your love on the special occasion of Valentine Day. Valentine’s Craft are sure to infuse love and romance in your relationship with its beauty and endeavor for love. There are many options in market for valentine day gifts but the best among all is personalized handmade gifts and valentine Day Craft ideas help you to pour your heart on avid gift idea of crafts.
Valentine crafts are easy to learn and are not time consuming. They need nothing but a heart of love which can incite love and romance via craft. Valentinecarnival has jotted down the list of varied Valentine’s Day craft ideas for lovers to select the most appropriate and preferred gift for their beloved.
Craft Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Garden of hearts
- Valentine day collage
- Feather bouquet
- Suncatchers Heart
- Love Bugs Hat
- Foam Heart Pins
- Tissue Paper Carnations
- Valentine Cards
- Paper Love Bugs
- Pull-Out Photo Album
- Snappy Bow Bracelet
- Pretty desktop wallpapers
- Conversation Heart Mailbox
- Woody’s Lasso Valentine
- Tissue paper flowers
- Valentine card box
- Suncatcher heart
- Heart choker necklace
- Twirly heart mobile
- Heart plaque key ring
- Valentine’s Day Centerpiece
Valentine Foam Rose Craft
Roses are considered as the best Valentine gift always. But this pleasant fragile gift doesn’t stay for long time with us. What if we can have the same beauty blossom on Valentine’s Day gift and keep it with us forever without even losing its charm and glow.
Things you need for:
- 1 ½ green chenille stems (per flower)
- Red craft foam
- White craft glue or hot glue gun
- Set aside the ½ chenille stem for a later step. Take the full chenille stem and bend it in half. Starting at the bent end, twist the chenille stem around itself all the way up. When you reach the end trim it to make it even if needed.
- Cut out 1” tear drop shapes from the red foam, you will need 7 of these.
- Cut out ¾” tear drop shapes from the red foam, you will need 3 of these.
- Lay a 1” tear drop on the table, point side down. Glue the open end of the twisted chenille stem to the red tear drop petal.
- Glue a second tear drop behind the first tear drop (point side down), most of the tear drop in back will be visible. Repeat on the other side. Repeat again on each side, gluing them in a curved fashion (similar to a half circle). When you are done there should be one petal in the middle and 3 on each side.
- Glue one of the smaller tear drop petals on top of the green chenille stem. Glue the other two smaller petals overlapping the first one, point side down.
- Once these are all dry, bend and curve the foam petals to join both rounded sides together to form the flower. Glue in place and hold until dry, hot glue comes in handy here.
- Use the ½ chenille stem to bend the leaves into shape and twist around the stem.
Heart Plague Key ring
Surprise your partner by giving him/her such pleasant gift on Valentine’s Day. Heart plague key ring will be loved your partner as you put your efforts and love to it.
Things you need:
- Key ring fixing
- Polymer clay
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter (optional)
- Three shades of thin ribbon(whatever color you like to use for it)
- Roll out your clay. Cut out a heart shape using a cookie cutter or by cutting around a heart-shaped template. Decorate your heart with other colours of clay, and/or making patterns with modelling tools. Make a hole through the top with a toothpick, wriggling around to get a big enough hole. Bake according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Group your ribbons together, and tie them to the key ring fitting.
- Plait (braid) the ribbons
- Tie a knot towards the end of the ribbons, then thread on the heart plaque. Tie another knot to secure it in place. Leave the last inch or so of ribbon hanging loose.